Windows 10 Home vs Pro, Which Windows Is Right For You?
Windows 10 Home and Pro are finally here and they are full of great features. Windows 10 Home includes a return of the Start Menu, Cortana, Battery Saver Mode, Device Encryption, Virtualization, Microsoft Edge, and much more. A great choice for your PC at home.
Windows 10 Pro includes all the functionality of Windows 10 Home plus additional business and security features. Windows 10 Pro comes with Group Policy Management, the ability to join a Domain, Bitlocker, Remote Desktop, and Microsoft Passport. An ideal choice If you are running a small to medium sized business or if you are looking for advanced security.
Please note, if you have Windows Vista or Windows XP installed you will need to do a CLEAN INSTALL before upgrading to Windows 10.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 20 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account and Internet access
- Display: 1024 x 600 or above
- Expanded Start Menu
- Microsoft Edge Web Browser
- Cortana Personal Digital Assistant
- Snap Window Enhancements
- Multiple Virtual Desktops
- Action Center Icon
- Touch, Keyboard, & Mouse Support
- Cloud Connectivity
- Built-In Apps
- Windows Store